Songs n my life

SONGS…….they r really soul of life. I like music very much but just listen to Punjabi or Hindi (as I m unable to understand wat the hell ppl wanna say in English one!!! ).Thnx to one of my frnd “DEMONZ” i.e. Basra who provide me the lyrics.Than I rearlly find all songs related to my life.Let’s see how:

1. whenever I wanna say smthing to GOD I just wanna say:

Even in my heart I see
You're not bein' true to me
Deep within my soul I feel
Nothing's like it used to be
Sometimes I wish I could turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad baby
Quit play's games with my heart

2. But “aap akele aaye the akele jaoge”. These words always compel my heart to say:

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone


3. Everytime I fail, Everytime I say:

This is for the ones who stood their ground
For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake Luck ain't even lucky
Got to make your own breaks
It’s ur life

4. Whenever I look back to my life,my heat just say:

Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say forever gaze
Guilty roads to an endless love
There's no control
Are you with me now
Your every wish will be done
They tell me
(Show me the meaning of being lonely)



5. And,to my all frnds, I just wanna say:

Keep the beat up, why, I'm gonna turn your heat up
Gonna get you on the floor, gonna burn your feet up
Rockin' you, like I never rocked you before
Like the way I do, got you screamin' for more

We will, we will rock all

2 comments:

Deepinder Singh said...

yr inna senti na ho.. mainu taithon darr lagda paya hun!!!

Suneetinder Singh Walia said...

songs. . songs. . they're life's such an integral part. . well said